ON-STAGE ACTION: Keynotes, TEDx Talks, Workshops + Emceeing … for your ROWDY audience.
So: you’ve got a demanding crowd, full of action-minded movers ‘n shakers? And if you throw up one more PowerPoint presentation about nicey-nice, milky-white goal-setting strategies, someone’s gonna start a riot? I’d love to get my mitts on your mic stand, and crank the volume past eleven. I deliver (and emcee) podium-free, fully-interactive presentations on:
- Collaborating and communicating like (smart + foxy) grown-ups.
- Testing and tweaking ideas to get to the marketable jewels (due diligence is hot).
- Breathing new life into stalled projects, dusty visions, and broken systems (instigation is everything).
- Banishing deer-in-the-headlights moments, by pitching like a pro (you + them = a better world).
- Zeroing in on your personal gem time — and leveraging those moments of unvarnished wisdom into products, programs (and pulsating momentum).
- Get the elephant in the room to come outta the closet, and dance the mambo with your CEO.
- Pose oh-no-she-didn’t questions (the kind that trigger oh-now-I-get-it epiphanies).
- Challenge everyone the room to up their personal antes — at work. At play. And with everything they say.
- Tolerate mediocrity (from myself, or anyone else in the room).
- Let lies float on by (even innocuous ones).
- Read from scribbly index cards (Scout’s honor).